Cloudwide Remote Desktop
Cloudwide Remote Desktop is a service that extends your computers desktop into the internet cloud. It enables anyone with access to upload documents and files into a secure space that resembles their computer operating systems desktop. The difference is that Cloudwide Remote Desktop is accessed via a web browser and resides on one of our dedicated servers.
What do I use it for?
Some of the common uses for Cloudwide Remote Desktop are:
- File sharing with authorised customers and staff members.
- Telecommuting - access files from multiple computers.
- Field staff - access files from mobile devices like iPhones, iPads, Netbooks etc.
- Backing up files and documents. If your computer dies or your laptop is stolen, you can still access your data.
- Access your files from any computer. Great if your away and urgently need access to a document.
What do I need?
The system is simple to use and doesn’t require any special training. If you can use the file management system of a PC or a Mac, then Cloudwide Remote Desktop will be easy to navigate.
A custom installation of Cloudwide Remote Desktop is provided for every customer. Your service isn’t shared with any other users except for those that you choose. It is effectively a private cloud computing service.
As with all our hosted services, we provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Our servers are monitored around the clock, and in the unlikely event of an unscheduled outage, our technical support team is alerted straight away.
If you would like to find out more, including access to a demo, please get in touch.